Spirited Away (2001) | 👀98%


Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για spirited away

👀 98%

With an intresting and unique storyline, great direction and a well-performed voice acting, Spirited Away keeps you on the edge of your sit for two hours straight. This is what makes it (if not the best) one of the most incredible and must-watch anime movies of all time.





Full Review:

"I watched Spirited Away for the first time, as a kid. Just a few years after its official release. Back in the day, I didn't really pay attention on the way the film was constructed. A lot of years passed, and I had forgotten the existence of the movie, until I heard that it was about to be realesed on Netflix. The first thing I thought was to rewatch it after so many years, as an older and different person. So I sat down and watched the whole thing again. Despite the fact that it was not my first time watching it, the experience was thrilling. It is such a well constructed film, that makes you fall in love with it. Of course it has a great storyline, it is suspensefull till the end and you create a bond with Chihiro (the main character) up to a point that you want the movie to never end. I suggest you to watch this anime movie, and if you have, do it again. It is in my top list of anime-cartoon films."

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις